City Halts Non-Essential Construction
Xổ số hỗn hợp hôm nayPlease see here for guidance on how DOB is implementing the ban on non-essential construction during the COVID-19 outbreak:
DOB’s annual build safe|live safe Conference postponed
Litigation Papers, Subpoenas, and FOIL Requests
Postponement of Rule Hearings (Updated)
Cranes Filings (Phase One) Launch in DOB NOW: Build Postponed Until Further Notice
Civil Penalty Review Requests (L2) and Post Approval Amendment (PAA) Payments
Essential Construction Requests for Electrical and Limited Alteration Applications (LAA), Records Management Fee Payments and Reinstatement of BIS Jobs
Weekly Safety Inspection Reports and New Customer Service Office Hours
Certificates of Correction and Temporary Certificate of Occupancy Renewal Payments
Post Approval Amendments and Immediately Hazardous Violation Civil Penalty Payments
License Renewal Extension and Essential Construction Requests Update
Benchmarking Guidance for May 1, 2020 Deadline and Issuance and Payment of Department of Buildings Violations for Non-Compliance
Enhancements to Post Approval Amendment and Correction Submissions in eFiling and Essential Construction Requests Update for Electrical and Limited Alteration Applications Permits and Demolition Filings
Permit Renewal Extension
Crane Filings Launch in DOB NOW: Build, Updated Essential Construction Questionnaire for Electrical and Limited Alteration Applications and Certificates of Correction Mail Submission Deadline
Certificate of Occupancy, Letter of Completion, and Temporary Certificate of Occupancy Folder Review Requests (PW7) Required to be Submitted in eFiling; Hub Self-Service Reopened for Submission of PW1 Plan/Work Applications
Online License Renewal Applications
Place of Assembly Applications Resume
Certificate of Authorization, License and Permit Renewal Extension
Mandatory Submission of all Alt-2 and Alt-3 BIS Job Applications in eFiling, Requests Allowed in DOB NOW: Inspections, and Intake of Initial Permit Applications for Non-Essential Construction
Expansion of Online Training DOB-Approved Course Providers Can Deliver
Local Law 87/09 Energy Efficiency Report Submission Extension
Xổ số hỗn hợp hôm nayAs part of the citywide response to the Coronavirus, the Department of Buildings (DOB) is continuing its efforts to immediately limit the amount of walk-in traffic to DOB offices. Effective immediately, the following mandatory operational changes have been implemented:
Drop off boxes are available for the following services:
- After Hours Variances
- Data Entry Corrections
- Letters of No Objection
- Initial and subsequent job filings
- Permits and Permit Renewals
- Supersede Requests
- Temporary Use Permits
- Withdrawal Requests
eFiling for Application Processing:
- Permit renewals without changes must be processed in eFiling.
- For initial non-Hub standard plan BIS jobs, upload plans in eFiling/eSubmit after the job is in AP Entire/D status.
- PAA applications and PAA payments must be submitted in eFiling. Drop offs are no longer accepted.
- Do not upload plans in eFiling/eSubmit for standard plan PAAs until it has been entered in BIS and the fees have been paid.
- Certificate of Occupancy, Letter of Completion and Temporary Certificate of Occupancy Folder Review Requests (PW7) cannot be submitted in-person to a borough office and are required to be submitted in eFiling.
See the Application Processing Service Notice - (Updated) for more details. All applications need to be dropped-off or mailed to the borough office where the property is located.
- Cranes and Derricks applications
- eFiling Authentication forms
- Full Demolition (DM) plans
- Licensing applications (initial and change requests)
- OP128: Ordinary Plumbing Work Reports
- Site Safety Plans (SSP)
See the Certificate of Correction Service Notice,Licensing Service Notice, CD/eFiling/LAA Service Notice and DM/SSP Service Notice for more details.
Phone or email services:
- Appointments for Standard Plan Review BIS Job Filings
- DOB Violations
- Reinstatement Requests for BIS Jobs
- Stop Work Orders
- Vacate Orders
See the Enforcement Service Notice for more details about contacting the appropriate Enforcement unit. See the Appointments Service Notice for additional information. See the Reinstatements Service Notice for the appropriate email addresses.
Self-service online tools:
Continue to use for Hub Development and Full-Service jobs and Permit Renewals (without changes). Use Hub Self-Service to eSubmit the PW1 Plan/Work Application only. Post Approval Amendments (PAA), Correction requests and Certificate of Occupancy/Letter of Completion Folder Review requests (PW7) are now submitted in eFiling.
Also use eFiling to submit the following payments: Benchmarking Violations, Immediately Hazardous Violation Civil Penalties, Post Approval Amendment (PAA), Records Management Fee, and Temporary Certificate of Occupancy renewals.
Continue to use for all applicable work types. Crane Prototypes (CPs) and Crane Device (CDs) filings (new, amendments, and renewals) have now launched in DOB NOW: Build.
Use to submit Certificate of Correction review requests, civil penalty review requests (L2) for BIS jobs, and license renewal applications.
The following are the remaining in-person services: (8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
- Licensing – approved for new license and plate/seal pick up only
- Payments (Express Cashier in the borough offices and Central Cashier at 280 Broadway, 1st Floor)
- Plan Pick Up
See the Customer Service Office Hours Service Notice for more information.
Industry Best Practices