Staten Island Ferry
Operated by DOT, the Staten Island Ferry provides free, around-the-clock service between the South Ferry Terminal in Manhattan and St. George Terminal in Staten Island. Learn more about the Staten Island Ferry
Xổ số hỗn hợp hôm nayThis list includes selected sightseeing and tour boat operators.
- provides New Yorkers an additional way to commute and connect in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx.
- The runs seasonal ferries from Manhattan and Brooklyn to Governor’s Island during the summer. The Manhattan ferry departs from the Battery Maritime Building in Lower Manhattan. Brooklyn service runs from Pier 6 in Brooklyn Bridge Park.
- operates between the World Financial Center in NYC and Jersey City, NJ. In New Jersey, the ferry makes stops at Liberty Landing Marina in Liberty State Park and Warren Street before returning to the World Financial Center.
- runs a number of routes between New Jersey and Manhattan.
- operates shuttle service between Pier 11 and Ikea in Redhook, Brooklyn. NY Water Taxi also operates all day access pass hop-on-hop off service.
- operates service between Monmouth County in New Jersey and New York City, as well as seasonal service to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket in the summer.
- operates excursion service to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
- operates tours circumnavigating Manhattan, and abbreviated landmark tours, with departures from Pier 83 at West 42nd Street on the Hudson River and Pier 16 at the South Street Seaport on the East River.
Information on this page are subject to change without notice. Always check with ferry operators before making your trip.